homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:09:33 -0400

Boy, do you deliberately ignore the point, or is it a natural "obtuse-ness?" I think I was pretty clear that it applied to both, (or any,for that matter) groups.

And I think, in the case of these two pastors, that the relative amount of "HATE" that was spewed is greatly different. I don't think that a pastor should be spewing hate at all, but that's just me. However, I see a great difference between a couple of "hate" comments, and a twenty year verified history of such vitriol. Of course, that's also just me. Obviously, it concerns you not a whit.

And why do you care, anyway? Does it bother you that you are going to burn in hell forever, because you voted for Kerry?

Ray