homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:30:40 -0400

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:09 PM, <rayzentz AT aim.com> wrote:
> Boy, do you deliberately ignore the point, or is it a natural
> "obtuse-ness?" I think I was pretty clear that it applied to both,
> (or any,for that matter) groups.

Could be either one. Was not clear at all to me.

> And I think, in the case of these two pastors, that the relative amount
> of "HATE" that was spewed is greatly different.

Right. Black and white to me.

Rob - Va
"Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is
right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national
leaders, are sending [U.S. soldiers] out on a task that is from God.
That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is
a plan - that plan is God's plan." - Sarah Palin