homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

So, when Knoxville and Nashville empty and head your way, you're going to
still be standing at the door of the ark?  It will be like the DMZ in Korea
when the Chinese came over the line.  I can see you now with a. 45 and maybe
an AR-15 worrying about when the barrels are going to melt <G>.  ...bobford

p.s. I do agree with your assessment.  I went to a gun show one time where a
guy had built a homemade gatlin gun....  something to consider <g>.....bford