homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:33:54 -0400

Akka Homestead wrote:

> I chimed in because I did not see the need to bring Palin's religious
>beliefs into the discussion about energy. Go back and read Don's
>comments about Palin. Obama himself has been the one to say, let's
>stay with the issues and keep one's religious beliefs out of it..if
>he can do it, why can't his devotees on this list?

Palin was the one who brought religion into it. She asked people to pray
to achieve "God's will" and get the pipeline built. The Iraq war is "a
task from God". Well gosh...what kind of heathen pinko would argue
against "God's will"? You can hear the words come from her own mouth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS_VduCWhzM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ypVSYoEKA&feature=related

Lynn Wigglesworth