homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rev Wright and Hatred

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rev Wright and Hatred
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:23:02 -0800

Wellll, he was in charge of the church's little newspaper and under his "watch" and on his Pastor's Page they reprinted Mousa Abu Marzook's chief spokesman for Hamas.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

When this first came out, I actually looked into it further. You can
order past tapes (and cd's) of his sermons. I ordered 15, randomly,
from past years. Yep, with the exception of 1, they are all pretty
much the same. The one was around christmas, in 1998. That one you
could have heard in my church. It was very mellow, and talked of
peace on earth, and the christmas story.

The rest, though...