homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:58:35 -0800

Bob, the Sheople will run around in circles wringing their hands and crying out "where's the government to help" and slowly starve to death.

Besides, when are you going to do the carrot test. Come on, courage, Bob, courage <g>

Lynda, living in You-Can't-Get-Here-From-There for a reason <g>
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

So, when Knoxville and Nashville empty and head your way, you're going to still be standing at the door of the ark? It will be like the DMZ in Korea when the Chinese came over the line. I can see you now with a. 45 and maybe an AR-15 worrying about when the barrels are going to melt <G>. ...bobford

p.s. I do agree with your assessment. I went to a gun show one time where a guy had built a homemade gatlin gun.... something to consider <g>.....bford