homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:21:05 -0800

Well, there ya go. More fodder for the folks who insist that he is a closet Muslim. Add in that the doesn't celebrate Christmas and birthdays and now they're having a hayday with wifey not attending any 9/11 anything in the last 6 years.

Wonder which elitest (sorry, couldn't resist <g>) school their kids attend since they don't attend public school. Or Ms. Michelle told a fib cause Chicago schools started Sept 2 for traditional schools and the year-rounds started in August.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Akka Homestead" <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>

I wonder why he chose Bali, Indonesia..if I wanted to escape phones, the
last place I would go in/after1993 after Islamic terrorists bombed the WTC
would have been to the most populous Muslim country in the world. Why
not the Outback? Why not Kenya? Why not Hawaii to visit Mom?
Do they have phones in Kansas<g>?

Akka