homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:05:03 -0400

comments inserted below...

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 5:31 pm

You cannot be serious, this has to be the worst possible outcome. Total
inexperience suddenly faced with the myriad of real problems that they are
not even talking about while we play silly word games about lipstick on

<first of all, you've got a lot of balls comparing relative experience. If that's your measuring tool, McCain wins! Period! >Hands down. Obama served 147 days in the senate before declaring for president. This gives him Experience? PFFFT!!

pigs. How is her brand of extreme mythology going to fix the problem of
increasing oil prices? Increasing national debit? Increasing balance of
trade deficient. Collapsing economy?

Because she has experience with REALITY! Get it? She has been in
the trenches, and had to work hard to survive. >She's done well! You think OBAMA is going to fix these things? Again, PFFFT!!

Just because she will appoint judges
that will use mythology instead of the law, that makes it all right.

You seem to forget what mythology our laws were originally BASED on.
I don't have any problem going back to the >roots.

Has the American electorate come to this complete dumbing down?

Oh, on this we agree totally. You are right in there with them.

If you are so righteous a Mormon then why do you accept her continuous
string of lies about the bridge? It is a lie repeated over 27 times now
even after being exposed for the lie it is.

<Where do you get the idea I am "so righteous a Mormon. I have never claimed that. I have merely stated what I >believe, and that I try to base my life on that belief. And I am surrounded by liars all the time. We associate with those >who lie about less important things. As I recall, you liked Clinton. There was a liar. I distinctly remember his fat little >finger pointed in my face, as he lied, over and over again. Don't harp to me about liars. It just smacks of hypocrasy.

By the way I knew a lot of Mormons at one time and most of them I felt I had
to count my fingers after shaking hands.

If that was an attempt to insult me, you failed. There, at least, we agree. So have I. I go to church, I have my beliefs, but there are not many mormons that I associate with outside of church. There are crooked people EVERYWHERE. For all I know, you're one, too. So there.

Now, perhaps we can quit acting like 3 year olds, and go back to a civil discourse.

Ray

Don Bowen KI6DIU