homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:33:27 EDT

Do you have anything to back this stuff up?? I can't imagine a tetnus
vaccine given once every 10 years would be an effective birth control method,
or
that you could add something like that to such a small vaccination (in CC's)
and
still get it in one shot??? I also don't know of any medical facilities
refusing medical care to people on birth control. Even catholic funded
facilities don't do this.

In a message dated 9/10/2008 11:25:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,