homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:31:40 -0500

> Here's hope. McCain gets elected. Dies of a heart attack the night
> after he is sworn in. Palin becomes President.
>
> I could live with that. Better than any current alternative, anyway.

You cannot be serious, this has to be the worst possible outcome. Total
inexperience suddenly faced with the myriad of real problems that they are
not even talking about while we play silly word games about lipstick on
pigs. How is her brand of extreme mythology going to fix the problem of
increasing oil prices? Increasing national debit? Increasing balance of
trade deficient. Collapsing economy? Just because she will appoint judges
that will use mythology instead of the law, that makes it all right.

Has the American electorate come to this complete dumbing down?

If you are so righteous a Mormon then why do you accept her continuous
string of lies about the bridge? It is a lie repeated over 27 times now
even after being exposed for the lie it is.

By the way I knew a lot of Mormons at one time and most of them I felt I had
to count my fingers after shaking hands.

Don Bowen KI6DIU