homestead - Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:43:16 -0400

> Since you lived in Florida, and you feel like the Supreme Court took the
> control out of your hands, what did you do about it?

You got me there. I just watched in horror.

>> I used to see lots and lots of Bush 00 and 04 bumper stickers. Most
>> have been secretly pulled off.
>
> C'mon...get real.

Just saying, I saw lots of Bush 00 stickers in 04. People that
supported Bush were proud of home and supporting him. I don't see or
hear a lot from those same people now. Some. Not nearly as many.

> I don't see any more spam emails or jokes or slams towards McCain or Obama
> than any other presidential candidate or president. Perhaps you are just
> more sensitive to them because you care more deeply for Obama than for past
> candidates?

I've never seen one about McCain. Am I missing something here? Are
there McCain spam rumor emails? The only rumor I ever heard about
McCain is the one that the Bushies started in South Carolina in 00.
That his dark skinned adopted from Bangladesh daughter was a secret
love child from a fling with a black woman. He lost that election and
dropped out shortly after.

CNN had an hour report on both McCain and Obama. I recorded it. If you
get a chance to watch it, you should. I saw the McCain one, yet to
watch the Obama one. It was surprisingly neutral, even talked about
McCain's affairs and divorce with his first wife. He looked at the
camera and said "I take full responsibility for the failure of my
first marriage." I learned some things about McCain. Other stuff was
smoothed over.

Rob - Va