homestead - Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry

  • From: "WF Smith" <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:10:58 -0400

> I never felt that Bush was elected to his first term. I lived in
> Florida that that time and my feeling was that the Supreme Court
> appointed him. He created enough turmoil in the first 4 years and
> enough people still believed in him that he got another 4.

And of course you think this because of the media circus created around that
election. You will believe it forever, regardless of the facts.

You believe he was appointed because you voted against him, therefore the
results must be rigged. It's a sick state of affairs that could easily be
repeated in this upcoming election. It will be applied against either
winning candidate.