homestead - Re: [Homestead] Growing tomatoes and vegetables from seed for the fall

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Growing tomatoes and vegetables from seed for the fall
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:36:32 -0700 (PDT)

Could you explain this just this a little better ? I have a neighbor with two
surviving tomato plants (well, they were still alive 3 weeks ago, last time I
checked). I wouldn't think the stalks would still be producing suckers???
How many could I pinch off of her pants and does it hace to be suckers off of
the stalks (remeber, also that most vegetables out here are hybrids--I don't
know if that matters....bobford