homestead - Re: [Homestead] Growing tomatoes and vegetables from seed for the fall

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Growing tomatoes and vegetables from seed for the fall
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:52:03 -0700 (PDT)

Gene , I was trying to use humor to make a point. I'm not a very good
writer. By the way, I'm going to ask the guys at the nursery about your idea
of spraying vegetables with a mixture of alcohol and water. Thats something
I haven't tried ( not on plants anyway, when I was much younger I did mix
bourbon and spring water but I don't remember if that kept flies off
me).....bobford