homestead - Re: [Homestead] Growing tomatoes and vegetables from seed for the fall

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Growing tomatoes and vegetables from seed for the fall
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:45:20 -0500

On Jul 22, 2008, at 11:15 AM, bob ford wrote:

Blasted real estate developers and agents ruined this city. I might have stayed here forever, if---the day after I moved here--- they had simply passed a law disallowing any new real-estate developement,

So, you added to the ruination of the place by adding yourself to the population, as did a few million. Builders and developers only build houses if people buy them.

You dislike the Californians. I wonder how the natives feel about you and where you came from.

It's called fence building.

There are lots of places in this country that have conditions that preclude development.