homestead - Re: [Homestead] Growing tomatoes and vegetables from seed for the fall

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Growing tomatoes and vegetables from seed for the fall
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:09:15 -0400

Oh, in the works. It was the first thing I said when I walked into the south facing Ugly Room....this wall has got to go. Punch it out and build a conservatory.

It is one of the top 5 priorities. The others are fence, fence, fence, and alternative power. Good thing he is like your turtle...slow and steady with occasional bursts of lightening speed. (But not stinky.)

I predict my new kitchen might be done before the Taz goes to college, but I made a deal. I will not bitch (at him) about how long the kitchen takes if the first thing we do is put in a solid perimeter fence.*

*