homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homeschooling and unschooling

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homeschooling and unschooling
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

--- Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

> That paradigm is not in your mind because you are
> still bound by
> indoctrination. I am not.

first you tell me the paradigm is in my mind now you
tell me it isn't because I have been
indoctrinated??????

It is also interesting that when anyone disagrees you
say it is due to indoctrination. Especially in this
case when you have no idea what I believe but are just
assuming based on your stereotype

James,
I detested turning an issue discussion into a personal
issue but apparently that is what you want.
It is a shame that, intelligent as you are, you are so
insecure in your beliefs that any difference of
opinion is a threat to you.
And a shame that you seem to regard any difference of
opinion as a battle to be won rather than an issue to
discuss. As a result you seem to be willing to say
anything that will win you points.
James, you are too intelligent for that.
Van Dell