homestead - Re: [Homestead] If I may enquire...

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] If I may enquire...
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:29:01 EDT

> >James...who is Gandalf to your Grimli?

Remember, though, that Gandalf was not Gimli's mentor, protector, nor leader,
but rather his ally. That does not mean there are not stately wizards,
unclaimed royalty, and noble hobbits that wend their way through my world.
There
most certainly are ... and I've always pledged them my axe.

Gandalf, though, that would be my father. Thanks for the reminder, I need to
call him. And as always, pledge him my axe. </HTML>