homestead - Re: [Homestead] Views on government

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Views on government
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:43:47 -0500

On Jun 12, 2008, at 10:29 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

On Jun 12, 2008, at 11:14 AM, Gene GeRue wrote:

. I will not say that more government regulation will solve
all the problems, but if not, what will?

Darwinism

The medical regulation issue lost all humor for me when my daughter's life was irreversibly damaged by hospital conditions that caused her meningeal infection, subsequent gran mal seizure and subsequent ongoing seizures, her memory loss, her limited ability to raise her daughter, her inability to support herself. Granddaughter, Meghan, had to learn at extremely young age to call 911, say, "my mommy's laying on the floor and needs help" and then give her address.