homestead - [Homestead] Impeachment

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Impeachment
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:42:33 -0400

Dennis Kucinich has introduced impeachment proceedings against Bush in the House. He's reading it now. 35 Articles with supportive facts. (Such as refusing to subpeonas.) Now, I'm saying, HE'S presenting the facts, I don't want to argue about whether they really or not cause I haven't heard it all and how would I know, anyway, 35 articles... amongst them ignoring the Geneva Convention, Posse comitatus, torture. Can I add "et al" here?

Talk to me, James, talk to me. Have we a hope? And can we spear Cheney with the same harpoon?

In disequilibrilum,

Celia