homestead - Re: [Homestead] Impeachment

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Impeachment
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:42:24 -0800

I'd say he is a worse nightmare than Jimmy Carter. A) I think the ol' peanut farmer had a better working knowledge of economics AND that alone should scare people to death; and B) I think he'll out Reagan Reagan when it comes to spending money we don't have!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>

Now that his policies are being a bit revealed, it appears Obama is trying to
be the next Jimmy Carter. That worked really wel the first time!

>No, see, this is why I've been raising Obama over and over again. He
has people excited. Rightly or wrongly, he has people excited.

Yes, he has people excited about government (see above comments). He has
people excited that government will solve their problems and they needn't try to
work things out themselves. He has people excited that the mess they find
themselves in is all Bush's fault and not of their own making.

As people have replied over and over again as well: Idi Amin, Hitler, Pol
Pot, Chairman Mao, Yasser Arafat, and Hugo Chavez also got people exicted.
Getting people excited in and of itself is no virtue.

</HTML>