homestead - Re: [Homestead] stung by a japanese hornet

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] stung by a japanese hornet
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 00:53:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi; Lynda is a nurse and I am not. But I do know
that people can develope allergies later in life that
they were heretofore immune. Hives are one thing, but,
If you mouth is swelling, that is awfully close to the
entrance of your throat. I agree with Lynda about
calling poison control , now. But, if it is
convenient ( I know James would laugh at me for this),
I would consider following the other bit of Lynda's
advise and go to the hospital-- for an epi shot.
Besides, this late at night the emergency room will be
very slow (now, Lynda is laughing). Good
luck................bobford