homestead - Re: [Homestead] stung by a japanese hornet

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] stung by a japanese hornet
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:39:24 -0800

I'm not a nurse, Bob. I was the Nursing Services Coordinator. Means I organized them and made sure they were where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there, that they had all the ECUs they had to have, were properly licensed and organized the QAs (Quality Assurance, if the hospital, docs and nurses were providing quality care).

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Hi; Lynda is a nurse and I am not. But I do know
that people can develope allergies later in life that
they were heretofore immune. Hives are one thing, but,
If you mouth is swelling, that is awfully close to the
entrance of your throat. I agree with Lynda about
calling poison control , now. But, if it is
convenient ( I know James would laugh at me for this),
I would consider following the other bit of Lynda's
advise and go to the hospital-- for an epi shot.
Besides, this late at night the emergency room will be
very slow (now, Lynda is laughing). Good
luck................bobford