homestead - Re: [Homestead] stung by a japanese hornet

  • From: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] stung by a japanese hornet
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 17:17:08 -0400

folks I am still here and kicking. I apologize for leaving things the
way I did. the reason I got stung in the middle of the night is
because I was preparing to leave town this morning.

I tore the house apart and found some generic antihistamine and sat
awake until about four am to aee if my breathing remained ok and
thankfully it did. I've never had such a reaction but plan to see a
doc at first opportunity and discuss carrying an epi pen. I'm also
going to horde benadryl.

my thumb hand and wrist is still swollen. the sting actually drew
blood. its of little satisfaction but my dog did kill the bastard
after I swatted it off my chest.

thx for the concern and advice and again apologies for lack of
closure. excuse typos please this is from my cel phone.

warren