homestead - Re: [Homestead] How to judge history, was Obama and religion

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How to judge history, was Obama and religion
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:01:27 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:

It occurs to me that Southerners would be most against war in general. I wonder if that is the case. Anyone know?

The Navy recruiter told my son that the South was contributing more than it's fair share to the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. But, then, who believes a recruiter?

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky