homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:00:46 -0800

Gee, I'm all for that. Just as soon as everyone stops talking about race as a black and white issue!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

Actually, his ears remind me of my grandad's. I think that we have
gotten to a point where we can't even talk about race without being
afraid to make a blunder. Barak is right, we need to start a national
dialogue on race :>)

Rob - Va