homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:45:07 -0800

Why is it that everyone jumps on the race bandwagon when someone says something "about" Obama but no one says anything when his campaign race baits?

Where was the outcry when Jesse Jackson Jr. jumped in and said, implying racism, "Hillary never cried over NOLA."

Of course, there would have been all kinds of crys of outrage if one had answered that with "She didn't cry, she and her husband promptly went down there and raised money to help the folks in NOLA. Where was your candidate?"

There oh so concerned candidate who, I would guess, didn't see much politically to be gained at that point since he never went to NOLA until it was time to campaign there. And the only time he did a blooming thing about Katrina was when the Clintons drug him along on a jet they chartered to go down and check on the folks who were shipped over to Texas.

I am sooooo tired of the Obamanistas crying race, race, race but giving the true racists a free pass!

And, IF Wright wasn't a racist, where were/are his cries of outrage over other much more massive outrages by the government against other races?

When you single out one race then you are a racist regardless of the race or which side of the issue you are on. Wright is a racist!

BTW, he didn't go to a "madrasa" school. He went to an "elite" school <g> The one set up by the Dutch for their kids.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

His ears are to big, his voting record, his lack of experience, his
liberal politics. I'm not saying that everyone that criticizes Obama
is racist nor Clinton sexist. What I am saying is 30 million people
don't still believe that Obama is a Muslim, even I don't think that
the America public is that stupid. People cannot be politically
correct and have racial bias so many with racial bias will pick
another reason. What better than he went to one of "them there madrasa
schools"?