homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:56:37 EDT

> >Huh, why? He called him "like an uncle".

Exactly! He called him 'like and uncle', he dedicated one of his books to
him, he has said the Wright shaped his views, wright married him, baptized
his
children, AND was an active member in this and other campaigns. \

Now, point out to us which other candidate has that relationship with their
minister.

>Just once, I'd like to hear that argument and you adding the Tuskeegee
Experiment comments he made

I'll be glad to add that to the argument ... just as soon as Rev. Wright adds
the underground railroad to his sermons. And the fact that the Constitution
of the Confederate States of America prohibited the expansion of slavery and
the first congressional act of that country was to provide for a transition
of
"slave property" to citizenry rather than selling them to certain death in
the
Caribbean sugar plantations as the northern holders did. When Rev, Wright
mentions all the rest of hte sacrifices people have made for the benefit of
his
race, then I might be disposed to include Tuskeegee in mine. We have a
saying
around here, "Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then," That goes
for race-blind hogs as well.

> Consipiracy theory is not racism. It might be nuts, but not racist.

When the conspiracy threory specifically says those white people did this to
us black people, it is indeed racist.

> His ears are to big, his voting record, his lack of experience, his
> liberal politics.

You see, you racist you! You're saying black people have big ears, and your
saying black people are too stupid or too lazy to have experience, and you
are
saying that blacks are only in liberal politics because they want to be on
the dole. Just try floating those things among the dedicated Obamists and
see
if that is not the response.

</HTML>