homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 07:59:10 -0400

> When you single out one race then you are a racist regardless of the race or
> which side of the issue you are on. Wright is a racist!

I would not call it racist, but definately think that it is going
about things the wrong way and not helpful in bringing people
together. It's almost as separating as the KKK, just in the other
direction.

I wonder what Obama really thinks. I have a lot of mentors that I've
learned how not to do things from, my father included.

Rob - Va