homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:03:33 -0800

They need to read a little more history if they are talking presidential assassination. Tecumsah's Curse applies to what is referred to as Zero Years. So, unless they are talking before election, there is no precidence other than hysteria. And even Tecusah's Curse has worked unless one wants to get technical (Reagan was about brain dead anyway with Alzheimers and Bush wasn't elected, he was Supreme Court appointed, so they don't count <g>).

I don't think he's all that important, certainly not anywhere near the caliber of a Martin Luther King, to anyone out there to where they are going to get their bloomers in enough of a bunch to go to all the effort of planning and executing an assination attempt. These aren't the 60s and most people are just too apathetic.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

A lot of the older blacks are the ones I find thinking assasination.
They are probably just acting on history.

Rob - Va