homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:00:01 -0400

> This is different,
> comparing any other candidate and his or her minister to the position Obama
> has
> placed Wright in his life falls short.

Huh, why? He called him "like an uncle".

> What would Wright have had to say in order for it to be racist? Specifying
> that it was the White American goverment that had developed the aids virus
> in
> order to wipe out Blacks and it was the White dominated government that
> purposely gave drugs to Blacks so they could put them in jail .... just how
> far does
> someone have to go to be a racist and a hatemonger?

Just once, I'd like to hear that argument and you adding the Tuskeegee
Experiment comments he made. Early on, that was in the media's
snippets, they snipped that out right quick.

Consipiracy theory is not racism. It might be nuts, but not racist.

> > >I really think that people are sticking with the "Obama's a muslim",
> > "Obama's ministers comments" and the new "Obama's an elitist" themes
> > to cover their racism.
>

> As many have foretold, ANY criticsm of Obama will pass muster for 'racism'.
> Don't like Obama for any reason whatever, ah, then you are just covering
> racism.
>
> Again, what fault could we find with Obama and it NOT be racism?

His ears are to big, his voting record, his lack of experience, his
liberal politics. I'm not saying that everyone that criticizes Obama
is racist nor Clinton sexist. What I am saying is 30 million people
don't still believe that Obama is a Muslim, even I don't think that
the America public is that stupid. People cannot be politically
correct and have racial bias so many with racial bias will pick
another reason. What better than he went to one of "them there madrasa
schools"?
We'll see if he is even a choice come Nov, but way I see it it's a choice od

> Again, take note of appearance and telltale signs of Obamism.
> 1) It isn't possible for Wright to be a racist, no matter what he says.
> 2) It is not possible for any critcism of Obama to NOT be racist.
> 3) Anything less than glassy-eye enthusiasm is seen as vehement opposition.

Funny. Most of the black folk around here say that they'd like to see
Obama get in, but they are already thinking that he'll probably get
killed if not before then, after.

Rob - Va