homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:37:49 -0500

Likewise those caught in Obama's wide net (supporters of gun rights and
religious rights) take offense by saying they are not attempting to explain away
their frustrations and they support those rights for entirely different reasons
than Obama states.

If someone chooses to take offense, then it was an offensive statement to them. If that is the case, then if the speaker chooses to, he can try to elaborate his full meaning, where he is coming from, what he sees, what he hopes to do, how he hopes to energize people.

At some point I would judge my time better spent elsewhere and just let it go. As I will here.