homestead - Re: [Homestead] Beer for my Horses

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Beer for my Horses
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 21:35:59 -0400

Are you sure he's a gelding? "Tis the season....
On Apr 9, 2008, at 7:40 PM, clhw wrote:

Thanks. In the meanwhile, another neighbor called us this morning,
informing us that one of our horses was in her yard and kicked at her when
she tried to catch him. It was the gelding, not our mare.

Husband captured him and led him to the back field where our mares were.
Also uncovered a cell phone number for the owner, we think, which has voice
mail, and left a message. No response yet.

We might need to go to the assessor except they were renting here, from an
absentee landlord, not owning.
Lynn