homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:38:59 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:

I wonder. Okay--OPEN QUESTION TO EVERYONE ON THIS LIST--have you ever changed your mind on who you would vote for based on anything read here?

I don't know if I have changed my vote, but I have definitely changed or formed my opinion on things. I have found that philosophically, I think I fall somewhere between James and Lynda...lol...probably closer to James...but seriously, you people, with all the points of view and disagreement, seriously get me to thinking. For example, when Marie posted the other day that she had voted for Obama multiple times, that made me take another look-perhaps I had missed something..
I learn a lot about politics here, even though historically I detest these topics and prefer homesteading topics more. Now that I homestead less because I work full time, I enjoy the politics more.

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky