homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 05:49:27 -0700

On Mar 23, 2008, at 5:42 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Lynda, that is simply wrong. Obama doesn't have a clue about the
economy? I am no economic genius but I have my share of common sense
and can understand what I read. I am guessing that you have not read
The Audacity of Hope. If you have it, go to the index--about 160 pages
are referenced under "economic issues."

I've read it. That coupled with what Obama says publicly about what he will
do to fix, enhance etc the economy leads me to concur with Lynda that Obama
does not have a clue about the economy. </HTML>

In that case we need you to educate us. I don't ask or care for your credentials, only your insight.

Please educate us. Tell us how you would renegotiate NAFTA. Tell us how you would convince American companies to keep their manufacturing companies here. Tell us how you would fix the Medicare mess. Tell us how you would fix Social Security. Tell us how you would handle the debt. Tell us how you would handle the Pentagon.

That is for a start. After you tell us your clues about the economy we will examine and debate them, of course.