homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics & our future.

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics & our future.
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:13:49 -0700 (PDT)

I think that the strength of the middle class has been
a factor in healthy and stable societies. Never
formally studied the subject but read a lot of history
and this seems to show up a lot.
For several generations our middle class grew in size
and prosperity, I'm afraid that the current trend is
hurting us now and in the future.
Van Dell