homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:01:05 -0400

But beyond that, there isn't much. After being hypnotized by the 'he' not
Bush' mantra, people had a void of his real teachings. When the Wright thing
surfaced, it rushed in to fill the void. Wright's teachings then BECOME his
teachings for want of any other. </HTML>

Wow, James. Your last sentence feels pretty extreme to me. I used to be Roman Catholic but I am not responsible for what the Pope says, you know?

Cheers