homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:53:15 -0800

Why would electing a half white man who has had all the privileges of white men be mea culpa. You'd have to elect Sharptan or Farrakhan to have that be more than smoke and mirrors.

AND, I posit that you need to elect a "red" woman for it to be true mea culpa.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

Under the assumption that essentially all politicians are the same
blackguards at heart, I am still wondering if anyone sees a value in
the perception that by electing Obama, we are essentially mea culpa-
ing to the planet at large. Electing McCain is a more-of-the-same slap
in the face to a world whose pretty cranky with us.