homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:19:54 -0400

I think electing Barak Obama has the capacity to send a message to the rest of the world that what we have done is not right, and we are going to try to change it, even though our wheels are grinding much too slowly, especially when compared to Bush McLight.

We aren't going to argue that what we've done is ok, are you? Because I don't want to have that discussion right here and right now, there's no way I can keep that light. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to resist swearing like a drunken sailor. I might shock someone. : )

Celia