homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:34:08 -0800

Anyone else read his first book? He devotes quite a bit of time talking about his idol when he was in his teens. Malcolm X. I, for one, certainly don't see too much difference between Malcolm X, Wright and Farrakahn. So, I would think that anyone who actually researches Obama shouldn't be the least bit surprised that he gravitated to someone like Wright who is thick as thieves with Farrakahn!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

I have to lean toward Lynda and Bev on this one too. Obama is still
a politician and has the slick rhetoric to prove it. There is no way
a 20 year member of Rev Wright's church, particularly one who
identifies the Rev as his mentor could not know anything at all about
these ranting's. This is the church he has chosen to raise his children
in and a caring father doesn't put his children in the influence of a
pastor he doesn't agree with.