homestead - [Homestead] wood stoves

  • From: "Franklin W. Davis" <knarfme AT comcast.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] wood stoves
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:46:54 -0500

Hi Jerry...I guess I was off just a mite as to where you live...:-)
Virginia is a nice place to live though...:-)
If you can pick up some info abt ducks and geese from your neighbor that
would be great. We have a variety of varmints that like fowl to munch on so I
would have to have a secure place for them right from the start.
You sound like an interesting dude that has his head screwed on right. If
you would like to chat now and again off list my e-mail is Knarfme AT comcast.net
Franklin