homestead - Re: [Homestead] wood stoves

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] wood stoves
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 21:47:11 -0800

Don't know why, Jerry. Just know that you can buy them all over the place
in CA. Ace Hardware sells them. Orchard Supply sells them. Home Depot
sells them. Lowe's sells them. Lots and lots of independents sell them,
like this one where we just moved from
http://www.eurekastove.com/wood_stand_medium.shtml

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry B" <liberty AT kaballero.com>

Then my assumption is mistaken. Why do online catalogs so often state
"Not for sale in WA and CA" ? Perhaps because they cannot distinguish
online between the localities? * *An example is
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_346054_346054
and I have seen it often on other sites.

jerry