homestead - Re: [Homestead] Morning musing

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Morning musing
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:29:14 -0700

At 9/20/2007, you wrote:
> The housing bubble injected a lot of bad loans into the financial
> system.

No, greed injected bad loans into the financial system. Those
complicit deserve what they created and bought into. I see it as just
rewards.

We may disagree in the use of terms but we do agree that those who went into this should not be protected. That also includes the home owners who were talked into taking out bad loans. If the fed or congress try to step in and fix things it will just reward bad behavior.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com