homestead - Re: [Homestead] Morning musing

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Morning musing
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:18:16 -0500

On Sep 20, 2007, at 2:19 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

In your list of poison subjects did you
touch on the Housing Bubble?

No, we didn't waste our time on that subject.

I still object to the term. But then, I think that gay means lighthearted, carefree, happy, not homosexual.

Does the housing market correction affect you?

It has changed my schedule for selling the Phoenix house. Chris and I can live with that.

End of story.

If you choose to continue this subject then you and I will have to agree on which sources we trust. Then we will look at the numbers. The totally expected adjustment period may not yet have finished running its course. The DC Whorehouse and Bush have just begun to use it to their advantage. So that means the future is even less predictable.