homestead - Re: [Homestead] Morning musing

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Morning musing
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:34:26 -0700

At 9/20/2007, you wrote:
I believe there will be oil long after I am in the ground. I believe
it will become much more expensive. Those who can afford it will pay
it.

We will never run out of oil at least in my grandkids and my life. There will always be oil in the ground that can be pumped to the surface. The issue will be just how much will it cost and the wealthy no matter how many or few they are will be able to buy oil products. The real issue is cost and how much you are able or willing to pay.

Some will be able to life a very fulfilling life no matter how little oil they use while others will stand around fussing that things are not what they want and that someone should fix it.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com