homestead - Re: [Homestead] Intentional Communities

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Intentional Communities
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 15:25:45 -0800

Hmmm, does that go with guitar playing. We've told DH that he should start a band called The Crazy Nekked Men <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>

My husband, the 'wild' blues musician that he is, still likes to run around
nekked sometimes but usually while gathering clothes or wondering if that's
a bear in the barn at 5:30 a.m. (it happened twice and yes, it was a bear).