homestead - Re: [Homestead] Intentional Communities

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Intentional Communities
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:55:23 -0700 (PDT)

Instead of commune type organization, perhaps a
community. I'm thinking of a number of properties
close or even adjacent. If your next door neighbor
was interested in sharing chores / trading work that
might homestead life much better. If the neighbor
turned out to be a dud, it would be no different than
any other neighbor who is a dud.
Gene, maybe a "homesteaders subdivision" might be a
project for a reformed real estate professional. One
who does not have the "max out" mentality of
developers.
Van Dell