homestead - Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 23:10:08 -0800

At 3/8/2007 11:58 AM,Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
That brought me to realize that there is no shoe shining paraphenalia in the
house. Boots are sealed with wax and oil, or SnoPruf or some such. Weddings
and funerals are attended with *clean* boots but not polished boots.

I went to a wedding and needed (wanted) some polished boots. I spent the money (not much) and bought some black polish, shined them up and I could not tell you what happened to the polish after that.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net