homestead - Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:43:20 -0500

On 3/9/07, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

On Mar 9, 2007, at 8:22 AM, sanrico AT highdesert.com wrote:

>> Gonna be some stylish gardening down there
>> in Hurricane Holler.
>
> And headbands to match!

Homesteader fashion statement? Soon, even James will be doing it.
Nahhhhhh.

How about scarecrows dressed up as our former selves?! We just donated a
bunch of hubby's silk ties to charity--wasn't creative enough to come up
with using them in the garden and they were collecting dust. He kept
several, his favorites, for wearing to gigs. Ties can make neat belts worn
around the waist for women, but didn't feel like doing that either.

Lisa