homestead - [Homestead] North Georgia in the News

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] North Georgia in the News
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 13:47:42 -0500

Well, I was wrong last week on the Home Makeover show, but the Waleska family episode is supposed to air this Sunday. If you have never been to North Georgia, at least you can get an idea of what it is like here if you watch the show. It's always a tear jerker, but I'm sure the local accent will keep you amused. :) Speaking of locals, Eddie Nabors, the nation's richest truckdriver, lives up the road from me. I could have had that winning lotto ticket had I driven just 30 minutes up the road. From everything I've heard locally, he deserved to win, and it's too bad that he won't need a fishing buddy. :/
It'd be a good day to go fishing, but I am stuck raking up and hauling waste hay out of the pasture.
Bev
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.

  • [Homestead] North Georgia in the News, EarthNSky, 03/09/2007